Monday, 28 November 2011

What goes up

Despite having had a pretty awesome weekend, today has been tough.
Being tired and achey as a result of my weekends activities certainly hasn't helped my mood, but I do seem to have a tendency to feel low after having had fun. Like having fun takes up so much emotional energy that afterwards I'm drained and can't even feel ok.
It has been a real struggle to get myself to do anything of any purpose today. In the end all I've really achieved is copying slides out of an old presentation into a new one. Although, that is better than having done nothing!
I really dislike these days. The kind of days that really remind you that you have depression, that there is an aspect of your mood that is almost beyond your control and doesn't work in a logical way.
I'm trying not to dwell on this too much. Hopefully, after a good nights sleep, I will feel better tomorrow. I don't want to expect to feel lousy again as sometimes that only works to guarantee I will feel lousy.

Fingers crossed,
Hope you are ok,
Betty
x

1 comment:

  1. We all have though days sometimes :(
    but we have to be optimist that's what will sheer us up!! :)
    hope you're better now
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete