Thursday, 12 May 2011

Dizzy, My head in spinning.....

Ok, so I may have screwed up. I ordered my new prescription a little late and ran out of my meds on Monday.
Turns out the light-headed, dizzy, discontected feelings I was having yesterday (which were much, much worse this morning) are actually withdrawal symptoms :/ I only just managed to get myself to Boots to actually get my prescription filled, driving probably wasn't the best idea, but I didn't have much choice.
I took the pills about a half hour ago and already feel a bit more together. Thankfully, I was getting a bit desperate.
Shame that missing two days of meds doesn't actually explain anything about my moods, given that Tuesday was a terrible day and the stuff would still have been in my system then. These things don't often make much sense.

Betty
x

No comments:

Post a Comment